Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-men-black-329805"MIB 3" is set to dethrone "The Avengers," although that film remains a potent force in its fourth outing and may earn as much as $50 million to claim the No. 2 spot; horror pic "Chernobyl Diaries" could take in anywhere from $10 million to north of $15 million.Sony's 3D Memorial Day tentpole Men in Black 3 will top the Friday box office with a projected gross of $17 million to $20 million on its way to a four-day domestic debut of $75 million to $80 million.

MiB4 wouldn't come out til 2015 at best. Will give Smith sometime do original movies, at least 2.

MIB3 was 10 years after MIBII, I doubt it'll come in 2015, maybe 2016/17 if we're lucky. I expect Bad Boys 3 and Hancock 2 before we see MIB4.

MIB3 was 10 years after MIBII, I doubt it'll come in 2015, maybe 2016/17 if we're lucky. I expect Bad Boys 3 and Hancock 2 before we see MIB4.

Thats why I said 'at best.' I know those are coming out before.

All you have to do is click the "stop loading" button on your browser after the article loads but before the black box loads :lol:Just refresh and try again if you hit it too early or too late

If you're using Firefox, you can just use the DOM Inspector to delete the box and the black overlay element, and read the article in the clear.

We have been really slow tonight. Here are our numbers as of 8:00:MIB32D - 4053D - 307Avengers2D- 2593D - 160Chernobyl Diaries - 116Best Exotic - 188Battleship - 163(lol)

MIB Looking good. Not bad for the Avengers. Best Exotic is looking good too. Selling more tickets than Battleship. Battleship may eek out more with later shows don't you think?eta: wait you said as of 8:00pm? Oh damn. Edited by ECSTASY

Sweet, I needed it to do less than 5m midnights and open to less than 25m on Friday for summer game purposes. I hope it stays below 25m for the day.

I think the highest it can reach friday I think will be 23m.

Big Willie is Back. Just wait to WOM spreads from today, As for MIB4, If they do it, That's at least 4 or 5 years out. Will plate is going to be full through 2015 for sure. I think Will should come back and the story will revolve around him bringing in someone new. Or have some story line that sees a Young K find he way into the future, I don't know but I think MIB 4 will come out with the success of this one. Overall solid number, probably should go past twenty. The Worldwide # if it holds shows that Worldwide this thing could be a monster.