Impact

Behind the Camera

After some thinking, I have decided not to bring my Hartwick series into this version of CAYOM. Though I am very tempted to give the original trilogy the remake treatment to greatly improve those films, I also want to preserve the franchise's legacy as having the highest per-film domestic total average of any franchise in CAYOM 1.0, and to have 4 of the highest grossing films in the game's history, including the #2 film of all time.But don't worry, I got an epic series of fantasy films in mind, though it'll be a few game years before I can get it organized.

You know I had a western in CAYOM A that had a True Grit type run. I wont redo it though since I feel like it has sort of a legacy for being one of the most acclaimed westerns of the game.

I am thinking I might not re-do my WoW series. Or at least not in Year 2... While it would get more money than a new series I made on my own in most cases, it wouldn't be as much of a challenge,.