Impact

Behind the Camera

“Cool!” Kevin says, and asks the machine what it thinks about that “unicorn movie.” The Numbers Machine replies “Unicorna…error…error…error…does not compute…cannot process…Secret Society of Unicorns hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” before shutting down to reboot.

I don't think I ever read a CAYOM film that made me laugh as much as Celluloid Heroes did.

I'm debating putting a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic short ahead of The Degrassi Movie. I don't really know the show that well, but I get the feeling I tack a short based on that show before Degrassi, Bronys will help boost it's opening weekend just to see the short. :lol: Wishful thinking there, eh?

Bronies are the kind of people who would just download the short off Youtube once someone put it up.

You are right, I forgot there would inevitably be a crappy taped-in-the-theater copy on YouTube that would be uploaded within minutes following a midnight showing of Degrassi that Bronies would eat up. But it couldn't imagine that it would hurt Degrassi's gross at all. But somehow I imagine going to see it in a packed theater opening night then a good 45% of the audience is gone once the short ends. :lol:

Remembering that the New Hampshire primary is tomorrow has given me an idea for a film. Don't think it'll be ready for Year 2 but Year 3 at the latest. Should be a fun outing based on the random thoughts I have in my head right now.

What would you guys think of a kind of satire horror movie (kind of like Evil Dead meets Paranormal Activity) that parodies all the Youtube/Deviantart chain post type things? Like there's this guy that doesn't repost a chain message, so the Girl With No Face comes to kill him, only he kills her, and then all the other chain post creepy things attack him and he kills them too (while making funny comments and coming up with increasingly ludicrous ways to kill them)?

I suck at casting films but I really want to make this cast epic for my movie about the life of Jesus Christ.Here is teh cast list. Let me know which actors I should not use. Thanks-Actors and Actress-Jesus Christ- Christian BaleMary- Helen MirrenMary Magdalene- Penelope CruzMartha- Keira KnightleyMary- Freida PintoLazarus- Henry CavillSatan- Ralph FiennesJohn the Baptist- Christo JivkovPeter- Ryan GoslingJames- Orlando BloomJohn- Elijah WoodJudas Iscariot- Luke EvansPontius Pilate- Pierfrancesco FavinoPilate’s Wife- Bryce Dallas HowardKing Herod- Viggo MortensenCaiphas- Anthony HopkinsAnnas- Ian McKellenNicodemus- Ian McShane

Lazarus was an old man I'm 90% sure.You're casting very well-known people in incredibly small roles that do almost nothing for the "plot" (Pilate's Wife for one). so you need to just cut those cast members out.Also, you're going all over the map with ethnicities, using White, Hispanic, and Indian actors/actresses to play people from the same ethnic group.