Impact

Behind the Camera

I was thinking of actresses to cast for my Empowered reboot (not gonna use a made-up actress this time), and the BEST (in terms of abilities as an actress) choice would be Daniella Monet, whose gift for physical comedy is unmatched by any actress her age today. However, whereas Empowered is pale, white, and blonde, Daniella Monet is tanned and brunette. Should I go with her anyway or try to find someone who matches Empowered's physical profile?

A movie: ImperceptiveAbout a baseball scout who realizes that his gut feelings are always wrong... so he goes against his gut every time to become successful... but then someone changes things around for him somehow, and his gut feeling is right, he has to relearn how to observe things.

If I happen to come back around sometime in the near future, I have plans to redo a rather well acclaimed and highly successful film series, only better and less jumbled, and with significantly less deaths....maybe.

I would have guessed Sea of Monercha, but you said "acclaimed"...

If you remake Obliteration without killing off 80% of the cast I'll be disappointed.

Bingo! That's the one. Although, I still intend on killing off 80% or more of the cast, just want to change that ending, heeding in mind not to follow with the Paradiso complex.