rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I thought this thread would get more hysterical-explosive with the first numbers...So much talk about it these last weeks...And that's it?

After battleship and dark shadows and a few other under performers, it's good to have two 50+ OW weekends back to back weeks if this number holds. But the budgets for both MIB3 and SWATH were out of control so it's hard to celebrate knowing they had to throw the bank to get 50 Million OW. Edited by filmscholar

After battleship and dark shadows and a few other under performers, it's good to have two 50+ OW weekends back to back weeks if this number holds.

You're right...

I like the sound of "50".

50 is still a beautiful-magical number.

Perfect middle between heaven and hell.

I took my dad and sister. My mom's a bore. >.< But my sis loved it, and my dad said it was okay. He actually found K-Stew extremely attractive. :D He was like "Charlize is one of a kind, but Kristen is just whoa." <3

lol, my mom cant stand Kristen, but I will take her anyway, I am waiting for this film since last comic con. From reviews the script let everybody down, the characters should have been more developed, I just hope they make enough money for a seaquel.

"Its okay at best and the film will lose money in the end.How is it doing in your theaters?"Well its hard to say...MIB3 did really bad around me but was doing much better in the States.I think Snow White is doing pretty good around me.Many shows are quite full tonight..TA is still going strong..However still think this is going to be frontloaded.

Edited by Lordmandeep

What will be the next fairy tale to be LOTR-ized?- Beauty getting an armor to fight Gaston in order to protect her Beast?- Ariel getting an armor to fight the underseas fish-orcs of Ursula?- Pocahontas getting an armor to fight the leagues from the Old Continent?

Don't jinx it.

LOL Give the movie a chance. We haven't even gotten the second update yet. Too early to tell what it's gonna do either way. We really need to see the what the whole weekend will be like.