Totem

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OS Thread: OVER 1B WW!

Hobbit 2 might miss $1bil. Hahaha...

Although TH1 has showed how nothing is locked, I trust in second part to reach 1 billion. After the introduction that is the first part, the remaining story must be spectacular. But I prefer to wait for trailers. They must be great.

Hobbit 2 might miss $1bil. Hahaha...

Yes! I so hope this happens for both doS and TABA! May each make less than previous one and may both miss $1 billion by large margin!

You`ll never be 22 again Granny! You`ll never win oscar at 22 and be beautiful and young and freshfaced you wrinkled chain smoker failed Elvish katniss wannabe.

Edited by fishnets

I`ve seen retarded action figure and her stunt double. Idiot fights in a corset. :rolleyes:  Nuff said. Plus you cnanot deny katniss wannabe-ness - archer and in love with a midget.

Not really. Its all in your head, no one elses..

Besides you want to talk poor, how about whoever dresses JLaw at EVERY awards. She looks like a puffy faced kid playing dress up in her grannys dresses.

How tall is Josh Hutcherson?

offically over 5' unoffically, well, obviously Snooki size (under 5')

Besides you want to talk poor, how about whoever dresses JLaw at EVERY awards. She looks like a puffy faced kid playing dress up in her grannys dresses.

JLaw is gorgeous and puffy face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> extreme Grand Canyon-like wrinkes through freckles

Also, JLaw has great legs without highheels which a luxury that midget Granny can`t afford.

Finally, JLaw is an oscar winner at 22, Granny is still milking shampoo commercials at the age of 34 and by the look of it doesn`t have what it takes to even become a professional presenter like Alba and KStew. 

Its the hair actually, whoever does her hair for these awards should be shot. By the way she has kids knees, not the knees of a woman.

Again only in YOUR head is everyone out for an Oscar in every movie. No-one won an acting Oscar in LOTR, there was no reason for any of them to expect a nom for TH. Maybe, just maybe she is doing it because she liked the part, or because its good money? Maybe it was for the extra exposure as well, but thats what actors need, all of them.

Edited by Rovex

Its the hair actually, whoever does her hair for these awards should be shot. By the way she has kids knees, not the knees of a woman.

Posted Image

Again only in YOUR head is everyone out for an Oscar in every movie. No-one won an acting Oscar in LOTR, there was no reason for any of them to expect a nom for TH. Maybe, just maybe she is doing it because she liked the part, or because its good money? Maybe it was for the extra exposure as well, but thats what actors need, all of them.

JLaw is young and beautiful and her only flaw with you that she isn`t in Middle Earth movies which are really small fish for such an enormous talent, beauty, charisma to fry. So you defend the shampoo personality who played one of the most hated characters ever on TV only because she is in your favorite movies ripping off an iconic heroine played by the Queen of BOF the Oscar winner the sun and the moon. Not cool.

I HAVENT SEEN IT EITHER, you really are a mess arent you. Judgemental, pre-judgemental actually.. Prejudiced. She might actually be 'good' in the role, you never know.

She is a stunning looking actress yes, which is why she deserved better than the crap they gave her to wear. Stop being a blind fangirl and open your eyes. Stop being a sycophant.

Edited by Rovex

I HAVENT SEEN IT EITHER, you really are a mess arent you. Judgemental, pre-judgemental actually.. Prejudiced. She might actually be 'good' in the role, you never know.

She is a stunning looking actress yes, which is why she deserved better than the crap they gave her to wear. Stop being a blind fangirl and open your eyes. Stop being a sycophant.

You are blind. She`s stunning only in heavily photoshopped pictures. In real life, her skin is horribly damaged by chain smoking. Those photos and vids from Wellington premiere were a disaster. She looked like a really old horse trying to eat an apple through a barb wire fence when she was smiling. You stop believing in photoshoot pictures because they are all heavy touch-ups. Age and unhealthy life-style haven`t been kind to her. She was fresh-faced in the first season of Lost but the moron had to smoke like a chimny. Serves her and all smokers right. Stupid people.

You have no right to accuse me of prejudice. I`m one of the most opne-minded posters around. I support gay rights, diversity,etc and just because I can`t stand Fat Kiwi Shit and his stupid Z-list cast that doesn`t make me narrow-minded. They suck. Also, I don`t have to see the movie to know that Katniss wannabe Elfette is a total Mary Sue, Philippa Boyens`s self-insert.

Stunning my ass:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Yeah, I missed that, but I expect all the Hobbit films to pass a billion anyway.

Yes! I so hope this happens for both doS and TABA! May each make less than previous one and may both miss $1 billion by large margin!

You`ll never be 22 again Granny! You`ll never win oscar at 22 and be beautiful and young and freshfaced you wrinkled chain smoker failed Elvish katniss wannabe.

Although TH1 has showed how nothing is locked, I trust in second part to reach 1 billion. After the introduction that is the first part, the remaining story must be spectacular. But I prefer to wait for trailers. They must be great.

But I do expect the last one to back to 1bil mark.