baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

Excellent for both M3 and Prometheus. Decent hold for Avengers, okay for MIB3 and Snow White.What has me curious though, many here proclaimed that Avengers was headed towards a 630-650M domestic finish. Based on this weekend, that's not going to happen. It will still finish with an incredible total, but I wonder what drops people were predicting for it to finish in the 650M range?

Excellent for both M3 and Prometheus. Decent hold for Avengers, okay for MIB3 and Snow White.What has me curious though, many here proclaimed that Avengers was headed towards a 630-650M domestic finish. Based on this weekend, that's not going to happen. It will still finish with an incredible total, but I wonder what drops people were predicting for it to finish in the 650M range?

I had 630M after the 2nd weekend. My thought process was, it would have few sub 40% drops but so far only on the Memorial day weekend did it have a sub 40% drop. I have it finishing around 610-615M.

Of course this is easy to say with hindsight, but after the 2nd weekend I still had doubts it could reach 650M domestically. There was just too much competition on the schedule, and it looks like this is exactly the case in terms of the drops we've seen.

Thank you Ecstasy and Moviefanatic, for support when I wasn't online. Once I overpredicted an increase for TA and Artist is claiming I'm a overzealous fanboy, lol. Funny thing is people are taking shots at me while I've been consistent throughout TA's run. People who are taking shots are the one's who underpredicted it and have no leg to stand on.

I'm not sure if calling you optimistic for TA was supporting. Pretty sure you're the only one "liking" BKB's troll posts and was taking a piss at the TDKR club. I called a spade, a spade.And no I didnt use the term overzealous, I said you were a bit overboard, thats it. No need to twist it into something else and act like a victim. Edited by artist

Well it should be holding better, around the 40% mark with such great WOM, but honestly it did break the OW record, the fact that it has been holding so well from there is amazing, it should still finish around 615-620m so I don't believe people overestimated drops by much if at all.

Sunday looking to have some impovement on Prom MIB3 & TA, MAD3 down, Prom 13.5-14, Mad3 16.5-17, SWATH around 6.8, MIB3 3.8, TA 3.3

ThanksWill Prom hit $50m for the weekend? Edited by DeeCee

Sunday looking to have some impovement on Prom MIB3 & TA, MAD3 down, Prom 13.5-14, Mad3 16.5-17, SWATH around 6.8, MIB3 3.8, TA 3.3

Good for Promtheus, should pass 50m then, just.Madagascar under 60m if 16.5-17m range is right.