baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

Nikki won't be funny around TDKR time. 80-95 OD, 180-210 OW. No shit.

Those ranges would be plenty funny. There would be so many meltdowns and so much consternation

The Madagascar question in the summer game is over 44 which will obviously happen. The Prometheus question is over 60. That's probably why the focus on P is greater

I have no doubt, Nikke will screw with Batman fanbase. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:Early report TDKR is a looking at 95-100M OD and 160M OW by me Nikke Finke.Update 8:30 PMTDKR is looking at 105M OD and 155M OW.Update 11:00 PMTDKR is looking at 95M OD and 170 OWSaturday morning UpdateTDKR did 85M OD and 185M OW.

The Madagascar question in the summer game is over 44 which will obviously happen. The Prometheus question is over 60. That's probably why the focus on P is greater

Outside of Pixar, kids movies never really get a lot of attention here, specially when it is opening one of the most anticipated movies of the year by this community.

Just curious, but for everyone who thinks I'm going to have this so called meltdown if TDKR grosses mre than 200M, How about the rest of you?? Will you have a meltdown if this doesn't break 200M and grosses on the low end less than 170M OW???

Meh. If you want my honest opinion:

TDK OW or less - Huge meltdown, suicides will happen

160M-170M - Oh well... could have been worse, still big meltdown

170-180M - Good, without 3D this is an big achievement, some people will still be disappointed

180M-195M - Fantastic OW, there is no reason to be disappointed, IMO

195M+ - OW record in tickets, everyone will be happy

OW record - People will cry of joy and will go to the streets celebrate

• Like 3

Wow! Shit got real at 7.Mad32D - 12853D - 760Total - 2045Prom2D - 3803D - 157Total - 537SW425(1124)

Wow. These are crazy numbers for Madagascar 3. What are your final projections for the three movies?

Damn, Madagascar is kicking ass at your theater. Does it get more family movie goers than average rallax? Also that's a pretty decent drop for Snow White right? The day's not over yet and it's not too far behind Prometheus.