hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

:bouncy: I know that! lolIn boxofficemojo years, once, i spent more than ONE HOUR to read a bigweekend thread...I can only imagine someone sitting in front of a computer and reading, reading, smiling, reading, reading, laughing, reading, reading... What a fun night for who-doesn't go-out!

:lol: :lol:Sometimes like this weekend following the Fri thread in real time can be more entertaining than going to the bar.

:lol: :lol:Sometimes like this weekend following the Fri thread in real time can be more entertaining than going to the bar.

I thought that was Saturday night with the New York .gifs. Oh my God, I don't think I've ever in my life laughed so hard on a message board.

I think you're way low on this one. IM, IM2 and SM1 all had far lower drops over their seventh weekend, which AFAIK coincided with father's day weekend. You're predicting a 45% drop when I think it will be sub 40%.-editMeant seventh weekend lol

Could be. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

Good numbers. Here's hoping a 140 M finish for PROMETHEUS.

It'll be fun to watch, usually R-rated horror films have shit legs. Either way, its already made its budget back WW so there is definitely a reason for the studio to do a sequel.