Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

Your not getting the point though. A film where Abe Lincoln hunts vampires....OPENED HIGHER THEN A TOM CRUISE FILM?????Who would of thought?

It's a rock and roll musical, those two don't go together. Cruise is no singer, so he has no draw in a musical. Lincoln is a 3D vampire action movie, and it's only going to make a couple million more OW. It's not that weird.

I saw nothing for Seeking a Friend.Also the film seemed to be pretty depressing from what it looks like (Saw it online)I actually thought it was 4 hours :lol:

Now that you mention it I never saw one single thing for it either. I just assumed that studios don't advertise movies that co-star the homeless though.

I bet Rth will give us some numbers sooner than Nikki.

I hope so. I'd rather have his than hers anyway.The typos in Nikki's article are pretty funny. "ButtTwentieth Century Fox's..." and "Probaby". :lol:Lay off the juice, Nikki...

Now that you mention it I never saw one single thing for it either. I just assumed that studios don't advertise movies that co-star the homeless though.

I actually saw a lot of commercials for this on the night shows, like adult swim and Late Late Show. Also saw a poster at my local theater, and of course the movie is not even playing at said theater. Usually i'm into these indie Comedy's but this one never garbed my attention, and even though they have a cast I really like (Steve Carell and Patrick Oswalt) the commercials never did anything for me.