Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

Leave her alone on this katniss merida thing. She's pretty much trolling. If it were BKB saying the same exact things people would have already started the troll comments. No difference here. The argument has no basis to stand on, the battle has no merit other than a bow and its a fight she's conjuring up in her head. As if pixar gives 2 shits about katniss when releasing brave lol.

• Founder / Operator

2.1 million for TA?That would mean a weekend around 6.5-7 million beast...

Forgot to account for this in my article on Thursday, but its the Disney effect with Brave releasing. A lot of drive-ins and whatnot have the films as a double feature.

Forgot to account for this in my article on Thursday, but its the Disney effect with Brave releasing. A lot of drive-ins and whatnot have the films as a double feature.

Puerta Rico

I can't believe drive-ins would have that much of an effect.

I think it's more studios shuffle a little money around where they want when they have a few movies out at the same time (especially when one of them is a big release, etc).

"2.1 million for TA?That would mean a weekend around 6.5-7 million beast...Forgot to account for this in my article on Thursday, but its the Disney effect with Brave releasing. A lot of drive-ins and whatnot have the films as a double feature."Lol like to see it go well past 600 million so we can put some of the admission battles to rest B)

I think it's more studios shuffle a little money around where they want when they have a few movies out at the same time (especially when one of them is a big release, etc).

Yeah, I thought it'd be that.

• Founder / Operator

Puerta Rico

That too. :P

Its not drive-ins exclusively (but but predominately), but the cost of one ticket buys two movies -- so anyone paying to see Brave also paid to see Avengers this weekend at those locations.