Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

Speaking of Katniss/Merida/Hawkeye, I was listening to one of the local NPR stations a couple of months ago and they interviewed an archery expert and asked which of thm had the best technique.Merida won, hands down. :P He was very happy that the Pixar team had really done their homework. But he was very impressed with Jennifer Lawrence and said she was excellent and if she wanted to, could become a really good archer. (Hawkeye was a complete fail, he said his technique was so bad he was just all over the place). :D

Why are we comparing Merida/Katniss?The idea of Brave went into production before THG was even released, so the point is moot. And Merida is an infinitely better role model than Katniss ever will be (an emotionally distant and reserved girl that lacks the ability to make any true friendships in the entire series). This isn't an attack on Katniss. I enjoy reading about her character, but she's not someone you would invite to dinner or a movie. Merida, on the other hand, definitely is.Great number for Brave.

Edited by Noctis

To be fair I always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun but I think Archery is more interesting now.Lets not forget the increased popularity of shawarma

Edited by Lordmandeep