Impact

Requested Movies to be Added: include the year of release (must be at least 40 minutes long)

If you would add this movie, Trust (2011), I'd appreciate it.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=trust2011.htm

Why isn't there a thread for reviewing movies that don't get a theatrical release? because the movies that get added to the RTM forum all tend to be theatrical releases and the thers get forgotten. In this case, Trust did get a release, but very small and thus gets lost in the mix of big blockbusters.

If you would add this movie, Trust (2011), I'd appreciate it.

http://www.boxoffice...d=trust2011.htm

Why isn't there a thread for reviewing movies that don't get a theatrical release? because the movies that get added to the RTM forum all tend to be theatrical releases and the thers get forgotten. In this case, Trust did get a release, but very small and thus gets lost in the mix of big blockbusters.

One of the gut wrenching films I've ever seen. I can't believe Owen wasn't more recognized for that film.

I totally agree. I was really surprised when watching this. Usually when I watch a movie that hasn't been publicised or given a big release, I go into poncy mode and expect trash, but this was totally the opposite. I did some research before watching it and found that Schwimmer directed it, so then I had to watch it, and it was well made. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Very perceptive movie too.

• Like 1

The Last Circus, or for the more literal Spanish translation.......A Sad Trumpet Ballad.

I think one of the rules is that it has to have a North American theatrical release