Taylor

Thursday Numbers ($2.6M Ted, $2.05 MM Midnights)

LOL I knew this would be close. Ted edged out MM in the midnights. Crazy. This will be a great, great weekend. Ted wuill probably win the weekend. But as I said in the other thread, this thing can go either way.

Ted audience is younger. MM will have an older audience so its midnights will be lower.

SATC did 2.5m midnights(made 50m+), SATC2 did 2.5m midnights(made 31m).MM just strikes me as a midnight type of movie. I mean what time do a group of thirty to forty something females usually go to the strip club? I'll give you a hint: It isn't 6pm. ;)

How amazing would that be to have MM, Brave, and Ted all over 40M+! I think it can happen, MM is getting the adult females, but seen ALOT of teen female interest in Ted, most girls are asking "Ted or Magic Mike?" or "Ted or Madea?" I dont think Madea will crack 30M, most of the cast isnt there and the "witness protection" plot may feel off to Madea fans, either way, this is looking to be a nice weekend!

How amazing would that be to have MM, Brave, and Ted all over 40M+! I think it can happen, MM is getting the adult females, but seen ALOT of teen female interest in Ted, most girls are asking "Ted or Magic Mike?" or "Ted or Madea?" I dont think Madea will crack 30M, most of the cast isnt there and the "witness protection" plot may feel off to Madea fans, either way, this is looking to be a nice weekend!

How the F is Brave touching 40m this weekend? I see it barely hitting 32.

I can't believe majority of us chose THAT'S MY BOMB and FLOP OF AGES as our wildcards for BSG over Magic Mike/Ted :rofl: :rofl:

The proven star power pimping crap vs reliable actors with decent drawing power. It`s easy to make that mistake.

I`m sorry that Cruise was great in a Goddess Hough bullshit.