Taylor

Thursday Numbers ($2.6M Ted, $2.05 MM Midnights)

Its Nostalgia Critic! I love his stuff.. I dont want to be taken seriously.. I want people to laugh at my stuff!

Well, you are hilarious so people will :lol:

Magic Mike is going to explode. Check this shit out:http://www.fandango....?date=6/29/2012It's playing on 3 screens tonight at this theater and it's selling out like crazy.

LOL you're late. . Check out the Alama Drafthouse. Magic Mike is super popular in Texas for some reason. I say it's Matthew McC in a cowboy hat and thongs, lol. Edited by ECSTASY

Well gee mister, thats a mighty nice thing of you to say, sir. Thanks a bunch, fella!...I dont know why I just wrote like a newspaper boy from the 20's. :mellow:

We make a lot things and we don't know why. Everything is part of a plan. Destiny B):lol:

by family friendly, i don't mean kids... i mean people who enjoy Simpsons or Family Guy, while with Magic Mike I think it's a much more mature subject. We'll see.

The audience is definitely on the younger side, but not so much that parents would accompany their teenage kids to it. Family Guy's audience has more in common with South Park's than The Simpsons'. It's a show that's cool to watch because parents hate it so much. Edited by tribefan695

LOL you're late. . Check out the Alama Drafthouse. Magic Mike is super popular in Texas for some reason. I say it's Matthew McC in a cowboy hat and thongs, lol.

I think you're right. Check this shit out:http://www.fandango.com/hollywoodtheaterspermianpalace11_aaomf/theaterpage?date=6/29/2012Sold out a damn 1:40 showtime! Holy crap.

by family friendly, i don't mean kids... i mean people who enjoy Simpsons or Family Guy, while with Magic Mike I think it's a much more mature subject. We'll see.

That's called adult friendly, not family.