diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

I just can't believe some people are still able to be confused about this, these two countries are just too different in terms of politics and wealth.

Maby it's just a mistake he made, maybe he was confused. I am pretty sure he knows the difference.

• Like 1

Frozen is miles better than the hobbit movies. :P

I didn't like frozen, and I don't hate animation. I like princes movies (like 50% of them) But frozen is just lame, story is meh, character devel is realy bad, so much clichés. The songs were the best part about frozen, and I HATE musicals. That says all.

And yeah the hobbit isn't great either.

Edited by pepsa

I didn't like frozen, and I don't hate animation. I like princes movies (like 50% of them) But frozen is just lame, story is meh, character devel is realy bad, so much clichés. The songs were the best part about frozen, and I HATE musicals. That says all.

Frozen isn't great, but it's not like Hobbit movies, watching them feels like a torture. 

Except Frozen - - it sold 10 million adms there in North Korea  :ph34r:

ah, okay. I thought you put the ninja face there cause you don't think Frozen deserved that level of success.

It didnt :P It was pretty mediocre.

James you really have bad taste for movies. :P

Funnily enough that would be my response to the entire Hobbit series  :D

Nah, but it's a princess animation. It is bad by definition.

Touche!

Frozen is miles better than the hobbit movies. :P

I have said this many times, someone disagree, but again we see that any discussion concerning BH6 always ends up talking about Frozen.....

Frozen isn't great, but it's not like Hobbit movies, watching them feels like a torture. 

haha BH6 is like a little sister who is overshadowed by her older sister. (Elsa and Anna...?)

anyway back to BH6, I'm a little worried about its deflated weekday numbers. Probably because the winter vacation time's over?

but then it'll soon be the spring break season only after about a week or two. Hope Baymax has some sustainability.

• Like 1