Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Ah, good to know. I hope so for my game purposes.

All I can say is Magic Mike is performing like a mega movie here in Texas. Absolutely insane number of sellouts for a supposedly "smaller" movie. I'm not just talking night time sellouts either, there were a bunch of early afternoon and late afternoon sellouts as well. RTH said in the South it's performing around three times larger than Ted right now. Insane.

It is 2:30AM here and I want to go to sleep, but first I would like to see some revised numbers for the 2 big openers, Madea, people Like Us and Brave.C'mon Nikki!

Edited by CJohn

Sellouts in my town, im trying to find a time for Ted, my dumbass 14 screens have Mike and Ted with 5 showtimes, but Madea on 15...and im trying to see how to get my 14 year old brother in, but 20M for the day? theres no way.....is there?

I'm highly amused by Magic Mike, I thought after all the buzz though that 40m was happening so I'm hoping this is the case.After 21 Jump Street, I found myself having a complete reversal with Channing Tatum and Soderbergh happens to be one of my favorite directors (I can probably say I've seen Ocean's 11 some 50 times....). No intention to see the movie in theaters but will check out when it's on HBO.

Edited by MrPink