Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

All buzz stolen by Ted and Magic Mike. Opening mid week right in the brunt of it. TDKR is lurking right after. No buzz. No presales. Lukewarm-positive reviews. TASM may have just died this weekend.

I'm not sure Ted and Magic Mike will affect it all that much in the end. I could be wrong but they both seem like they'll have relatively short shelf lives. Plus it still has the teen audience that can't see either of those films.

38 million for Magic Mike off an 18 million Friday? Not happening.Solid increase for Brave

How big you got the Fri-Sat drop? 20-25% MM passes 38M with ease.

Why is nothing going well for TASM? reviews are good, India went nuts, iJack is alive, well and not sleeping. I see a lot of stuff going well.

Ok, I take that back, reviews are going very well. It's rt score (80%) after 65 reviews is way higher than most (especially the haters) expected- so hopeully that translates over to a solid showing at the box office (cause that's what I more meant when nothing was going well, at the bo). Edited by FTF

How big you got the Fri-Sat drop? 20-25% MM passes 38M with ease.

I can't imagine Magic Mike doing any less than 14 million tomorrow, and it'll do at around 10 m for Saturday. I think 42m is the minimum with an 18m Friday, and considering what RTH, Rallax, and some others have been saying, there could be a spillover effect for tomorrow.It's doing 45m more realistically and the Friday number could still go up Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

And Brave continues to follow WALL-E's trajectory

Until Brave 2 where Merida figures being an archer is a passe way to prove she`s better than any man and decides to become a male stripper Malerida played by mo`capped Channing. Avatar falls. Edited by fishnets

great numbers ted amazes and MM make more money on it's opening day than what i expected for the OW. Brave hold is very solid, not amazing but less than 50% (with veriy strong weekdays) is a great achievement! The avengers is still there making money! it will get to a 3X from OW, INCREDIBLE! 4 $30 movies? i don't think so but it would be very nice MM will make $45 an ted $50

He was the best thing about TSN tbh.

Even I say that. Garfield, not "what, she was in the movie? As who, hot Asian chick?" Maramania. Who the hell thinks she should`ve been nominated for a role nobody even remembers?