Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Since Ijack revised his prediction (lowered it 75M) to $325M, would you like to increase your high end to $270M ;) ?

I know we're having fun here but I don't like to change my "prediction" once numbers come out. A predictions is something you make when you use your knowledge, gut and history to form that number. Once numbers come out, you're just extrapolating. So thanks but no thanks. My prediction is 195 mill.
  • Like 1

You gotta love how the thread slowed way down when actual BO discussion was brought back up :lol:

It just confirms that TASM numbers so far have been boring.

I know we're having fun here but I don't like to change my "prediction" once numbers come out. A predictions is something you make when you use your knowledge, gut and history to form that number. Once numbers come out, you're just extrapolating. So thanks but no thanks. My prediction is 195 mill.

So your 20 M OD is what?

$27m would be a solid enough start.... just like the midnight number. It'd probably end up in the high-$130s/6-day with that number (I don't think it'll have the WOM of TF1, and remember, TF1's "6-day number" includes $8m from Monday evening, which is a tiny cheat. The actual numbers it earned from Tues-Sun was $144-ish.)

Edited by Telemachos

So your 20 M OD is what?

If it makes more than 20 mill OD, then my prediction is wrong. Pretty simple.What was your OD prediction Kayumanggi?
  • Like 1

For iJack, the release of the Amazing Spider-Man was the single most important day of his life.For us....it was Tuesday.

No, only the 2nd most important day of his life, don't forget TA!!! ;)

He's 31, and he's claimed to be a lawyer multiple times. Both of these things amaze me.Does he wear a Spider-Man T-Shirt to the courtroom? Does he argue not guilty, by reason of haterz? Does he think all bail should be set at a ridiculous, unreasonable number with no basis in reality, like, I don't know, 400 million dollars?

One of the finest posts I've seen on these boards. *Applause*

Why is that the Spidey threads descend into a complete fustercluck.

Because we had nothing else to do with our lives? Because Sony sayd TASM did the same as SM3 at midnights? Because iJack was here? Because Kayu went batshit crazy? All valid reasons.
  • Like 3

I know. I'm only joking to show the absurdity of what he did. No way would you raise your prediction $75M. Even if you turn out to be wrong, I imagine you'll just say you were wrong and that'll be it. People thinking you're going to have a meltdown are going to be very disappointed.
  • Like 1

He's 31, and he's claimed to be a lawyer multiple times. Both of these things amaze me.Does he wear a Spider-Man T-Shirt to the courtroom? Does he argue not guilty, by reason of haterz? Does he think all bail should be set at a ridiculous, unreasonable number with no basis in reality, like, I don't know, 400 million dollars?

Maybe he's Daredevil