Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Are you mixing me up with someone else?! I don't remember bragging about it."cue Filmnerdjamie searching for my post to make his point" :D

Nope you were among the batch bragging about its gross yesterday. Now you're whining. Typical. Edited by filmnerdjamie

If sony makes pre midnight shows count towards 35.85 for tuesday then so should the 8.5 million for monday night for transformers 1 bringing its tuesday tally to 36.1 and the new record holder for tuesday besting tasm

I'm really starting to hate Sony after this debacle. Why can't they just be honest?

Nope you were among the batch bragging about its gross yesterday. Now you're whining. Typical.

This is why I learned a long time ago not to brag. Once you get up on that high horse, more often than not it bucks your ass off. ;)
  • Like 6

@Filmnerdjamie: Okay, keep being paranoid, suits you well, looking forward to your next weird posts over at Superherohype, you too are a man of multiple faces.

You can't debate so you insult and change subjects. Typical fanboy. Keep digging that grave. Edited by baumer

Ok I give up, I surrender....I've been trying to keep up with reading through this thread, but I've been in and out of London all week, not much time on the internet, and every half day or so I check the thread and there are 10,000 more posts. :wacko:It wouldn't be so bad if the breakdown of the posts wasn't:50% pictures of crows25% iJack mass ramblings15% counter whining to iJack10% legitimate discussion of the movie's performanceAs I type this a message appears '16 new replies have appeared in the 10 seconds it took you to write this much, would you like to show them?'Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go and weep quietly in a corner somewhere. :stretcher:

• Like 2

So is Piercehawthorne one of the minions drafted by ijack to come over to our site to hype up ASM and tell us all how brilliant it would be?

• Like 2