Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Okay, what happened in the terrible awful tuesday thread?

If you can believe it, that one was even more off-topic than this one. It was a regular Tuesday thread with no new releases. But for whatever reason people started joking around and it went absolutely over the cliff.
  • Like 1

If you can believe it, that one was even more off-topic than this one. It was a regular Tuesday thread with no new releases. But for whatever reason people started joking around and it went absolutely over the cliff.

I would give my left nut to see that thread.

I still remember that, it was in the first few weeks after I joined the forums, and I swear, I'm still scarred from that thread, and it's spamminess. :lol:
  • Like 1

I vaguely remember that.

Just got back from the film and I knew I'd have fifty fucking pages to read when I get back. Can someone give me the highlights?

Uhm..... uh..... Let me get back to you on that. :POh, yeah. Likes happened. :lol: :lol:

Just got back from the film and I knew I'd have fifty fucking pages to read when I get back. Can someone give me the highlights?

I made countless witty remarks and was unanimously voted the best poster on the internet. Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 3

[*]Sony got caught lying about midnights for SM3 and Pirates 2

[*]Jack defended Sony against criticism of aforementioned lies

[*]Thread became a warzone

[*]Then it jumped the shark with a ton of GIF's and other off-topic crap. :D

• Like 4

[*]Sony got caught lying about midnights for SM3 and Pirates 2

[*]Jack defended Sony against criticism of aforementioned lies

[*]Thread became a warzone

[*]Then it jumped the shark with a ton of GIF's and other off-topic crap. :D

And don't forget Kayu's meltdown :lol: