Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

There's 87 showtimes for TASM in Vancouver, with 5 sell outs. Show times are just a tad below Avengers, and sell outs are way below, but to be fair, some of theme specially the ones after 6:00pm are fairly full. I called some of the theatres, and they said that the nonAVX ones are also getting very full.

Seeing as it's at 78% top critics and BB sits at 61% TC yet still certified, I'd say it's not called for to strip it of the Certified title. ;)

Top Critics aren't counted any differently in the certification. It's just a matter of the film staying above 60% overall, which it is guaranteed to do IMHO.

Seeing as it's at 78% top critics and BB sits at 61% TC yet still certified, I'd say it's not called for to strip it of the Certified title. ;)

Ok, I guess my hate led me too far... :)

"There's 87 showtimes for TASM in Vancouver, with 5 sell outs. Show times are just a tad below Avengers, and sell outs are way below, but to be fair, some of theme specially the ones after 6:00pm are fairly full. I called some of the theatres, and they said that the nonAVX ones are also getting very full."Hey I was checking Toronto and things only picked up after 630 pm local..I would call todays business to be pretty solid especially as its a normal day here in Canada.Also TA had way more showtimes man...Or maybe they were added on for Saturday...lol my theater went from 4 screens on Friday for TA to 6 on Saturday and still just managed...

Edited by Lordmandeep

There were no spoilers discussed at all, some loonies are getting paranoid. Is it a spoiler that there's an end credit scene?

I've never understood why this forum doesn't take a page from SHH and simply designate a place for people to discuss things with spoilers.

Top Critics aren't counted any differently in the certification. It's just a matter of the film staying above 60% overall, which it is guaranteed to do IMHO.

I know, I just wanted to make the point that TASM is not looking as bad as he was making out.

Even mentioning it is a spoiler?

And regarding "it":

No Peter. *I* am your father.

NOOOOOOOOOO. That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

;)

Oh, not saying that there is an after credits scene, but saying what is in it, or who...that is a spoiler.