keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

Is not this comment racist? lolIt is also factually wrong. Just compare TF and SM grosses in Latin American countries.

He's talking about Los Angeles which is at least 75% latino.

Dude, you change your predictions after numbers are released, then it's not a prediction it's just some gutless ass-saving tactic. You have no right to serve crow if you don't stand by your predictions like a man.

ass-saving tactic.... dude you are desperate.... Do I lose money if my predicts go wrong? Do I belittle anyone while making my predicts so I have to run away? Why would I need ass-saving? Everybody gets predicts wrong sometimes.... no shame in that.....

I'm not exactly sure why there is cheering for TASMs drop. I would have understood earlier because no other numbers were released but everything held poorly, there were even drops bigger than TASMs. I say wait until today's numbers before melting down.On another not, Ted held comparatively well, despite still dropping. I wonder why there was such a change from when July 4th last landed on a Wednesday?

People really eat crow????? :P :P :PI accept crow from guys who accept crow themselves. Where were you when THG dropped in 2nd weekend? Did you or anyone come out to accept any crow? I didn't even serve anyone.... so excuse me......

Actually yes I did, and so did many other THG loonies for the record. ;) We admitted it was a much steeper drop than we were expecting and that we were wrong. That's what eating crow is. You NEVER do that.

ass-saving tactic.... dude you are desperate.... Do I lose money if my predicts go wrong? Do I belittle anyone while making my predicts so I have to run away? Why would I need ass-saving? Everybody gets predicts wrong sometimes.... no shame in that.....

Sigh, I couldn't care less if you or anyone else was wrong about a film. It's the way you act all smug and superior and push crow around when your predictions succeed and just slink away and refuse crow while changing your predictions when they fail. It's completely hypocritical and cowardly. Edited by Iceroll Rises

LOL I went to see TASM yesterday and the 3D showing was not even 1/2 full. There were a lot of older people there. I mean old like 60-70yr old. Couples. Not many kids. There were a few in line for the 2D showing though. The movie theater itself was not as packed as normal. I guess people were getting their barbecues on.

Actually yes I did, and so did many other THG loonies for the record. ;) We admitted it was a much steeper drop than we were expecting and that we were wrong. That's what eating crow is. You NEVER do that.

No.... I still maintain that I was right and THG never crossed 400M.

BTW, Fake I think it's hilarious how you're still clutching at the straws of THG's 2nd weekend drop in your desperate attempt to try to make it seem like its run hasn't otherwise been one of the best and most impressive for a big blockbuster in recent memory when in fact it has. Keep grasping bud. ;)

• Like 2

BTW, Fake I think it's hilarious how you're still clutching at the straws of THG's 2nd weekend drop in your desperate attempt to try to make it seem like its run hasn't otherwise been one of the best and most impressive for a big blockbuster in recent memory when in fact it has. Keep grasping bud. ;)

The late legs were impressive, but it had the worst multiplier of any film in the top 12 all time...so, mixed feelings.

Sorry I wasn't the one who brought THG in this discussion.