keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

What's your bet on? And what was your bet with RTX?

RTX - THG will cross 400M in May || Fake - It won'tMovieman89 - TASM under 225M || Fake - TASM over 250M || 225-250M no one wins.

With that TASM drop and with it barely holding on to it's certified fresh rating by 1%, I am starting to feel justified.

Yeah, it's probably going to lose CF status. I loved Garfield and Stone in it too much to truly hate the movie though.

God it's so peaceful around here without that latter one. Just sayin.

But just think of how much more epic the TASM number thread would be if he were here. We'd get Harry Potter attacks on top of everything and it would be 300 pages by now :P

It isn't holding on by 1%. Anything above 60% is certified fresh. It's 10% above that right now.

Movie needs to get 75% after a certain amount of reviews to be certified fresh, if it drops below 70 after more reviews it loses it. Edited by cory
  • Like 1

hmm. Is it a policy to ban immediately even for one infraction. How about Mod just deleting the post and give him a warning. Repeated infractions should lead to ban. Anyway its upto Shawn/Admin/Mods.

You guys have no idea why people get banned. All you see is what happens here, you don't know what goes on in areas you don't have access too.I'm not going to say much about Jack except this:He was given at least three opportunities to tone it downHe was defended by some of the modsAnd then there was something that can't be discussedPeople don't get banned on a whim, it is discussed and voted on.Don't pity Jack or anyone who gets banned. None of us want to ban anyone, it's the least favourite part of being a mod.
  • Like 8