keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

No you started it.... I posted my opinion (which I am entitled to do)... I wasn't talking to you....but you just had to quote and gloat......And I reminded you of our bet because there is someone here who lost a THG (shocker!) bet to me and still hasn't honored the terms.And he is the person who is gloating today the most.

Oh don't worry I'll honor our bet win or lose.

Is iJack gonna predict a 35M daily average over the next four days? It is what he needs to get it to 200M for the six day

iJack gonna predict nothing.... cuz some people irritated him to the point that he lost his cool and got temp banned....

When it's Wednesday, they're supposed to go up. Or at least they did in 2007.

I didn't buy how big it would help completely when you posted before because Rat was released the weekend leading up to it (unlike Brave) but I should have looked at the other holdovers from around Rat -- bet they showed the same thing :bash:

Brave is on pace to having a 56-59 million second week total. Which is a higher total than Rat, WallE and Cars second week totals. It did have a boost with 7/4, but it still will finish considerably higher than any of those titles with Cars having the second best total at 50 million. These are all Pixar films released in June. Cars a bit earlier than Rat and Wall E. TS3 isn't included for obvious reasons.So in other words, Brave is doing just fine and should stay the course of a solid 240 million gross, at the least. This is all pending its holds against IA4 approaching, of course.

No you started it.... I posted my opinion (which I am entitled to do)... I wasn't talking to you....but you just had to quote and gloat......And I reminded you of our bet because there is someone here who lost a THG (shocker!) bet to me and still hasn't honored the terms.And he is the person who is gloating today the most.

Are you talking about Iceroll?