keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

I had a feeling TASM smelled a lot like Batman Begins.I saw it yesterday. Gotta admit I think it's the best Spidey movie so far. This is how it should have been done from the beginning. The casting is MUCH better too. I say this as a fan of Spider-Man 1&2.

• Like 1

BOM created a TSAM/SM2 showdown but the first will not come close to the second, that's for sure.Interesting, still.And i wanted to say that wednesday thread is quite annoying because many are in "you said that/no, you said this/admit you're wrong!/i won't admit you're right!/crows/crows/crows" mode.I know, it's the usual game for big openers but god, it's boring.More analysis, less ego, please.

• Like 2

seriously guys, i need an answer, it's for a competition and there's money involved. how much will spidey make in the 3 day weekend? i mean, what number is the most likely to happen.

Low to mid 60's IMO

Wow Magic Mike crashed.

Posted Image

Hopefully it does good this weekend. 52 million n 6 days is pretty good for movie that no one expected to do that much in a long run.

Why the hell is Medea there. dam You Tyler Perry.

stopped by my theater, lots of little kids, im assuming for Katy Perry and Spidey, also alot of women without kids, so im guessing a magic mike had just let out, nice thursday matinee there, those days usually arent that busy, thursday numbers should be interesting.

seriously guys, i need an answer, it's for a competition and there's money involved. how much will spidey make in the 3 day weekend? i mean, what number is the most likely to happen.

I'd say mid 60s for the Fri-Sun weekend.