keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

You guys have no idea why people get banned. All you see is what happens here, you don't know what goes on in areas you don't have access too.I'm not going to say much about Jack except this:He was given at least three opportunities to tone it downHe was defended by some of the modsAnd then there was something that can't be discussedPeople don't get banned on a whim, it is discussed and voted on.Don't pity Jack or anyone who gets banned. None of us want to ban anyone, it's the least favourite part of being a mod.

Thank you Baumer. That is good enough for me. I know for sure this is not like Saun Salisbury days back in BOM.

Baumer, how long is Jack's ban?

To be honest with you, I'm not sure. I was off line for most of last night. I'm not even sure if he is banned, I think it's just from Spiderman threads for a bit.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure. I was off line for most of last night. I'm not even sure if he is banned, I think it's just from Spiderman threads for a bit.

I checked in the ban thread and his name's not listed.
  • Like 1

Why was he banned now ? On the eve of what could have been the most epic of meltdowns you could have waited until end of day 6

But just think of how much more epic the TASM number thread would be if he were here. We'd get Harry Potter attacks on top of everything and it would be 300 pages by now :P

Harry Potter comps are a given with Noctis, he just can't resist, PLUS he seemingly adored TASM so he would have been fiercely defending that as well.

Harry Potter comps are a given with Noctis, he just can't resist, PLUS he seemingly adored TASM so he would have been fiercely defending that as well.

Here's how you give Noctis a Scanner's moment.Tell him Potter is a direct rip off of Star Wars and that ASM is a terrible movie and much worse than Spiderman 3.
  • Like 1