keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

Sorry I wasn't the one who brought THG in this discussion.

Just keep fluttering around the true point that we're trying to get across to you and hope that everyone forgets. Just like you do whenever your predictions fail. You're not worth my time.

Posted Image

Just keep fluttering around the true point that we're trying to get across to you and hope that everyone forgets. Just like you do whenever your predictions fail. You're not worth my time.

Posted Image

I do admit when I am wrong. I admitted I was wrong when we got the first number for THG.....

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2825-hunger-games-19735-midnights-thr-and-nikki/page__st__100__hl__wrong#entry148458

But I don't feel obliged to do it to you or anyone giving me lecture here.......

Yep, a true champ never admits defeat. What a chivalrous and magnificent person you are. :rolleyes:

And for that you have no right to EVER bring up crow again, and your "crow serving" posts officially hold no merit.

That was sarcasm... uff!!
  • Like 1

I do admit when I am wrong. I admitted I was wrong when we got the first number for THG.....http://forums.boxoff...ong#entry148458But I don't feel obliged to do it to you or anyone giving me lecture here.......

Ok I stand corrected, you've apparently admitted it at least once. :P Still you have a way of dodging when you're wrong an awful lot yet wanting to throw it up in other people's faces and I'm obviously not the only poster who notices it. Edited by MovieMan89

Ok I stand corrected, you've apparently admitted it at least once. :P Still you have a way of dodging when you're wrong an awful lot yet wanting to throw it up in other people's faces and I'm obviously not the only poster who notices it.

Yeah sorry for missing that one time you conceded. Though obviously the overall impression that you've left is shared by at least a few posters.

Ok I stand corrected, you've apparently admitted it at least once. :P Still you have a way of dodging when you're wrong an awful lot yet wanting to throw it up in other people's faces and I'm obviously not the only poster who notices it.

I never throw anything in other people's faces. It's what you guys are doing.I never quote other people's predictions in a totally unrelated topic to back me up. Its what you guys just did.I never call out other people and ask them to admit they were wrong. Its what you guys have been doing.And you have the fucking nerve to still say that? :angry: :angry:I believe you two are the only two morons here who noticed that.You mister.... I will talk to you when TASM crosses 250M....

I never throw anything in other people's faces. It's what you guys are doing.

I never quote other people's predictions in a totally unrelated topic to back me up. Its what you guys just did.

I never call out other people and ask them to admit they were wrong. Its what you guys have been doing.

And you have the fucking nerve to still say that? :angry: :angry:

I believe you two are the only two morons here who noticed that.

You mister.... I will talk to you when TASM crosses 250M....

... you were just posting pictures of crow yesterday. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

• Like 1

... you were just posting pictures of crow yesterday. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Not to anyone specifically. Just to the whole club in general.

And I didn't start calling out to baumer or anyone else when no one replied that 'okay I admit I was wrong'. I didn't expect anyone to.... I didn't care if anyone did or not.

I never throw anything in other people's faces. It's what you guys are doing.I never quote other people's predictions in a totally unrelated topic to back me up. Its what you guys just did.I never call out other people and ask them to admit they were wrong. Its what you guys have been doing.And you have the fucking nerve to still say that? :angry: :angry:I believe you two are the only two morons here who noticed that.You mister.... I will talk to you when TASM crosses 250M....

This is one of the most laughable and hypocritical posts I've ever read here! You were the one that first called me out about our bet for TASM when the OD number came out! You were the one that called me ridiculous in the TASM thread after I was saying you guys were getting too excited about the OD and it was still in for a rocky road! And YOU were the one who started this whole thing in this thread about it undoubtedly dropping less than 30% on Thursday! And then you wonder why some of us call you for never eating crow and throwing things back up at people? Sheesh!!!
  • Like 1

BOM has plenty of daily statistics from that time. Educate yourself.http://www.boxoffice...calendar&p=.htm

I did before I ever made that comment, looking at Shrek 2, Dead Man's Chest, Spider-Man, to name a few, the Tuesday bumps don't seem all that different from now. Oh and Jurassic Park from 1993 had some really great Tuesday bumps, Titanic had several. But whatever Edited by Einlanzer

This is one of the most laughable and hypocritical posts I've ever read here! You were the one that first called me out about our bet for TASM when the OD number came out! You were the one that called me ridiculous in the TASM thread after I was saying you guys were getting too excited about the OD and it was still in for a rocky road! And YOU were the one who started this whole thing in this thread about it undoubtedly dropping less than 30% on Thursday! And then you wonder why some of us call you for never eating crow and throwing things back up at people? Sheesh!!!

No you started it.... I posted my opinion (which I am entitled to do)... I wasn't talking to you....but you just had to quote and gloat......And I reminded you of our bet because there is someone here who lost a THG (shocker!) bet to me and still hasn't honored the terms.And he is the person who is gloating today the most.

That's actually good for Brave IMO. If I recall correctly, movies don't go up much if at all on Jul 4th. Everybody watching fireworks.

When it's Wednesday, they're supposed to go up. Or at least they did in 2007.
  • Like 1