keysersoze123

ID4(Wednesday) Numbers ASM($23.4M)

Nah it should level out. Probably 20-25%

When a film shows this kind of frontloading in its first 2 days of release it usually continues to fade quickly for the rest of the week.

I remember reading how weather wasn't great on ID4 07 so the multiplexes benefitted. Seems like this wasn't the case this year.Should mean smaller drops for today, though.

Nonsense. Brave is 20% up from Monday. Holiday boost was in effect.

On this weekend in 2007, Ratatouille increased 30% on Wed. This year, Brave increased only 10%.So clearly TASM couldn't have had a small increase like TF1. I' d say it is a pretty okay number.Thursday drop should undoubtedly be under 30% and maybe even below 25%.

what happened to MM?

Why pay $11 or more bux to watch buff bodies on the screen when you can do that live on the beach for free? :P

Love that drop for ASM.....burn baby burn.

TASM is baumer`s Shriekapoo. :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 1

Women-skewing movies never do well on July 4th. Look at previous years, the examples are countless. It's interesting to watch a box office run like Magic Mike where every number it gets is pure profit for WB.

• Like 1

On this weekend in 2007, Ratatouille increased 30% on Wed. This year, Brave increased only 10%.So clearly TASM couldn't have had a small increase like TF1. I' d say it is a pretty okay number.Thursday drop should undoubtedly be under 30% and maybe even below 25%.

Oh undoubtedly!!! ;) ;) ;)

If the Thursday drop is over 25%, it's not good. No spinning it.

It will be over 30%. I guarantee it just like I guaranteed all the loonies that TASM was making 25m or less on the 4th despite their feeble cries that I was just a desperate hater.

If TASM drops another 30% today than 300M's dead and 250M would be uncertain. You're looking good for $100 from Jack.

It will be over 30%. I guarantee it just like I guaranteed all the loonies that TASM was making 25m or less on the 4th despite their feeble cries that I was just a desperate hater.

You guarantee? Get ready for a delicious crow serving tomorrow......