A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

The Shay has acquired crucial inside info about this project, which coupled with the severely lacking teaser seals the fate of this would be franchise.

I hereby wish to disassociate myself with this stupid movie and do no longer care about its success - or its much more probable failure. Moreover, I find it is much worse than the glorious Prince of Persia and I'll start a club "Ass Creed UNDER glorious Prince of Persia".

Word. Shay out.

Bye

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John Marston said:

Uh nobody cares about JLaw anymore as evidenced by the recent pathetic drop off of Mockingjay 2 and the Joy flop and Pratt has not been proven to be a draw either 

LOL!

Actually Forbes counted Joy opening above expectations as proof of Jen's box office draw, and Mockingjay was the least popular book in the series and the wrong one to split in two, if they had to split any.

But whatever.  When Passengers starts having clubs here, I'll take my stance on it.  The buzz around it is already unusually good, and I think it will do great.

I think Assassins Creed will be a very different kind of movie, and I personally expect to see both.

1 hour ago, alisson23 said:

Bye

Oh, you haven't seen the last of me. I WILL post my club, and it will be groundbreaking:

NO VIDEOGAME MOVIE OVER PRINCE OF PERSIA - EVER!! (2016 FOR STARTERS)

How's that, eh?? It'll teach the ungrateful folk to cherish what they have - WHILE they had it.