The Dark Knight Rises

230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

And for that matter, how does a kid manage to make the leap when hundreds of grown men can't?

How can an average human being lift a 2-ton vehicle off of a child when huge bodybuilders fail in similar attempts?

http://www.news.com.au/newstest2/archive-old-assets/ottawa-man-saves-girl-trapped-under-a-car/story-e6frfkyi-1225812378196

I dont understand how the movie made anyone cry.

It was so depressing and souless at times. 

The ending is pretty good and emotional IMO, and I loved it. It's actually the only part of TDKR that I loved. Others for me felt like Prometheus LOL

Watched it again for the first time in a while last weekend. There's a lot more good than bad, which makes the bad - namely the messy structure - all the more annoying. There was a truly great movie in there if only the script had been tightened up. Bruce's incarceration should have occurred much earlier on and the majority of the story should have seen him back in Gotham rescuing it.

Also, as much as I hate pointing out plot holes, I think I noticed a fairly significant one this time: about two thirds in, Miranda Tate helps Jim Gordon only for their group to be found by Bane's men and put on trial by Crane. We then cut to Bruce, having arrived back in Gotham, meeting Fox... who's with Tate?? When batman then meets Gordon on the ice he asks where Miranda is, and Gordon says she'd been taken by Bane in the courtroom. So essentially we've seen her in two places at the same time.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1