ecstasy

Scarlett Johansson About To Get Paid Like A Boss

But the thing of it is, is that there worth every penny you pay them.. The audience loves this particular cast, there fantastic at what was given to them to work with and you offer Joss Whedon a super raise to come back for 2 and 3.. If MARVEL Chooses to bring in a different director after the Whedon trilogy is up, then fine, but chances are, it won't be near as good..

I have to disagree. ScarJo can easily be replaced with another pretty face. There are lots of sexy women in the Marvel Universe. ScarJo is not worth $20M.

Ok we can lock this thread now

Heh well it looks like multiple news groups are saying the same thing but mostly citing other reports.I thought SJ was great in The Avengers but not enough to pay her 20. Going off topic a bit. What do you think should be her salary for the sequel? Or the other cast members? I would say 12.5 for SJ off the top of my head.

I have to disagree. ScarJo can easily be replaced with another pretty face. There are lots of sexy women in the Marvel Universe. ScarJo is not worth $20M.

Exactly. People like the character and not necessarily the actress. BW cna be played by anyone. I mena, Joker proved that you can recast and have a great character still or even better. Besides, all movies SJ tried to lead flopped so it shows that she isn`t popular outside of playing BW (and that only in TA cause character was hated in IM2).She shouldn`t be paid in double digits for an easily recastable supporting role period. Edited by fishnets

No way she deserves 20m for TA 2. RDJ is the big dog on that crew, and then its all about Thor, Cap and Hulk. ScarJo getting 20m is like when the supporting cast of Twilight were asking for top dollar.

Edited by Don Niam The Stingray

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guys are you really saying that this girls should not get the money?

Right putting aside how she is one of the hottest (if not then the hottest) actress in Hollywood.

Her acting skills are getting better as she is getting older and as a guy who has loved the avengers comics since the age of 7... i can honestly say that when i saw her performance in avengers, she reminded me of the Black Widow i have grown up reading about. So yeah i reckon that it would be the right call to give her that much money. Granted its a lot of money but compared to what Robert Downey jr and what some of the others will demand and get it is worth it. Also she is irreplacebale as the Black widow and you can't just write her out because then you would had an angry comic book mob after you.

i beg to differ i mean granted she did not get any of the cool punch lines that Tony got but character is still important. The thing that made me love avengers was the fact there was no one hero it was centralised around it was all of them which includes BW and Hawkeye.

She wasn't even that good in the film, nor was her role very important. Iron Man, Hulk, Cap, and Thor are the only ones that really matter. $20m for a minor character is fucking insane.

If they are paying her $20 Million for a sequel, perhaps that movie will have a much greater emphasis on her?

abso-fucking-lutely not... This is ridiculous if true, but I doubt it.Put the money where it should be... which IMO is not SJ.Put 20m on either keeping RDJ or on the budget to have a bigger climax action scenes in TA2 that will blow the shit out TA climax. That will probably make all of us shit bricks and piss rainbows... Mind blown!