ecstasy

Scarlett Johansson About To Get Paid Like A Boss

I think this is a PR ploy not a real offer. Nobody is stupid to offer that kind of money to a supporting player who can easily be absent from the sequel and nobody would shed tears. She`s good but not essential and TA is ensamble piece with cast member who change in the comic books.Notice how this "offer" is timed close to release of TDKR considering that buzz is growing that Catwoman >>>>>>>> BW.

• Like 1

I doubt Marvel's paying anyone $20m for TA or any other movie in development.

Especially since Downy took them for about 100 mill. lol
  • Like 1

I doubt Marvel's paying anyone $20m for TA or any other movie in development.

RDJ is the only one I can see getting that kind of money, but Marvel has publicly stated they have no problems recasting anyone if they ask for too much and we already saw that happen with War Machine. This probably a side letter scenario to boost ScarJo since TA is such a massive hit, but BW is easily replaceable either with a recast or another sexy female character which the Marvel Universe has in spades.

Heh I posted the same thing in the main Avengers thread. Looks like the original story is from The Sun in the UK. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4415563/Scarlett-Johansson-is-best-paid-actress-as-she-pockets-13million-to-star-in-Avengers-2.htmlThis was picked up by the NY Post both owned by News Corp by the way..And I guess this was posted on Huffington..which is definitely not owned by News Corp. Either way people said that The Sun was crap as far as a reliable source. Anyway 20M is way too extreme.

Heh I posted the same thing in the main Avengers thread. Looks like the original story is from The Sun in the UK. http://www.thesun.co...Avengers-2.htmlThis was picked up by the NY Post both owned by News Corp by the way..And I guess this was posted on Huffington..which is definitely not owned by News Corp. Either way people said that The Sun was crap as far as a reliable source. Anyway 20M is way too extreme.

I couldn't remember who posted it first. That was you! So it originally came from the Sun, picked up by NY pub, and then quoted by Huffington Post. Crazy.

He only got $500k for IM1??!? Is it cause of his previous personal problems?

It probably had more to do with Iron Man being a B-list comic book character before IM1 made more than $300M. They were probably hoping for around half of what Iron Man made and were quite happy and it made much, much more.

Not when the movie has made almost 1.5 Billion dollars.. She was great in the movie.. She's worth every penny you pay her along with a fat pay increase for the rest of the Cast and Joss Whedon..

Well they will all probably get a nice bump in salary but $20M. You would have to wonder what Evans and Hemsworth would be asking for if she got that...probably percentages of the gross like RDJ??

I couldn't remember who posted it first. That was you! So it originally came from the Sun, picked up by NY pub, and then quoted by Huffington Post. Crazy.

Haha yeah and the article says that the rest of the cast would get 50 percent pay raises!! Didn't RDJ reportedly make $50M from Avengers?

I'd bet the majority of RDJ's payday comes from gross points, not paid up front.

Yes there was an article in the THR breaking down his potential 50m payday. Edited by ECSTASY