CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

That's the problem with fanboys: they don't see clear. It's not a surprise The Avengers will help IM3.

I'm not a fanboy.  I made a call based on what I thought was correct information.  I didn't think The Avengers would get people to go see just a film with IM and not his buddies.  It has nothing to do with not seeing clearly.  I made the call, I was wrong.  

Good god. That's much bigger opening than I hoped. Now for some good legs :)

I'm stunned. The Avengers affect is clearly helping this. I was wrong....again.

You must BELIEVE Baumer ;)

No worries no one is ever 100% correct.

Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1

I guess I was the only one on the board who didn't get it and still doesn't.  I really thought the Avengers was a shot deal.  It's a film that had never been done before and it worked brilliantly.  I really didn't see the spillover for IM alone.  But now that it has proven me wrong, I think my predictions for Thor and even CA2 will go up, way up.

This number is mind blowing.

• Like 3

I guess I was the only one on the board who didn't get it and still doesn't. I really thought the Avengers was a shot deal. It's a film that had never been done before and it worked brilliantly. I really didn't see the spillover for IM alone. But now that it has proven me wrong, I think my predictions for Thor and even CA2 will go up, way up.This number is mind blowing.

Yeah, this number is pretty mind blowing. In relation to Thor and CA2, if you want something to fall back on with your theory/thought, I think there is a big benefit of IM3 being the first movie after the TA (therefore getting a bigger TA effect), and IM3 had 2 prior huge hits ($300m+ dom), where the others only have 1 each that didn't even hit $200m. Edited by FTF
  • Like 2