Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

WB isn't going to pull the movie from theaters - that's the most idiotic thing I've ever read. Although I'm sure BKB is overjoyed at this occasion because anything to dampen TDKR will make him happy.People will not stop going to theaters because of this. It's horrific, but it happened in a ghetto area in Colorado. The world isn't going to stop over the actions of this mad lunatic. The only place where this will decrease is Colorado, but the rest of the states will be relatively unaffected.Box office won't be hurt. There were multiple stabbings in the Potter films, and that didn't hinder it.

Your earlier statement about things like this happen all the time or daily or whatever it was is 100% wrong. This is a sick rare tragedy and should be treated as such.

I feel sorry for the parents and friends who lost people at this shooting. But, I also feel bad for Nolan because this will likely end up a huge burden on him. I heard that after Ledger died that was a burden on him, and a part of me thinks that Nolan might end up feeling responsible for what happened.

WHAT?!

I don't know if it is true. just saw tweets. But this would have the stars and stuff. It does seem kind of awkward having them getting pictured looking pretty immediately after this. Wait a day or two.

If it's an actual premiere, then that's understandable. The atmosphere would be very uncomfortable.

A lunatic killed 69 in Norway in the summer camp. How the fuck can you prepare something like this. Why would the film should be pulled, it doesn't make sense.

Once that murderous animal said he was doing it to support Israel and kill Muslim sympathizers, that story went deeper into the closet than Ted Haggert.But this also, I think, plays perfectly to a common fear (fantasy in some, considering how people love doomsday prophecies) of a mass shooting in a public place. For me personally, all life is sacred, and so no murderer is worse or better than another. But I do understand the interest in this story because of the multiplex aspect of it.

There was stabbing in London two weeks ago in a shopping center ten minutes after I did my daily shopping. One dead. Should I avoid the place? Should it be closed down. Come on now, some people are overreacting big time.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

Your earlier statement about things like this happen all the time or daily or whatever it was is 100% wrong. This is a sick rare tragedy and should be treated as such.

Did I ever say it wasn't a sick tragedy? I was telling iJack not to cry because people get killed all the time. It's sad, but true.

Thank you for your opinion.ABC just interviewed their F.B.I. veteran who called for the banning of fan costumes at events.Pulling creepy poster = NOT overreactionBanning fan costumes = Overreaction

Costumes actually make sense, because they can be used to conceal weapons and actually serve as real armor. Posters don't hurt people.

There was stabbing in London two weeks ago in a shopping center ten minutes after I did my daily shopping. One dead. Should I avoid the place? Should it be closed down. Come on now, some people are overreacting big time.

Agreed. I don't think box office will be effected. TDKR has 30M in presales. You think people are not gonna show up and get thier money's worth?

When it's midnight in NY, which time is in Mountain?

10 PM.MST = EST minus 2 hoursIt goes like this:ESTCSTMSTPSTWith EST being the most ahead and PST being the most behind, and there's an hour's difference between each.