Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Now ads are being pulled from tv? Why?? Ugh all around at everything now. Back to box office, no need to wait for Nikki, first update will be $80m and rest of the weekend will be hurt cause of the Colorado tragedy.

I disagree about it being very funny, especially the funniest of the three. Saw the trilogy and it got the least laughs of the three by far. I mean c'mon, Joker alone had a bazillion more laughs than anything in this.

Agreed. Got almost zero laughs in TDKR. But the audience reaction after the movie was rambunctious. People loved it.

Ugh I was afraid of that... One freakin loon is basically changing history. I hope there's a death penalty in CO.

Why? The death penalty is the easy way out. His punishment must be more severe. Having to live a lifetime in prison with no freedom and a guilty conscious is the harder way. When his life has passed him by and he has rotted away mentally and physically in a cell he has my permission to die.
  • Like 7

I disagree about it being very funny, especially the funniest of the three. Saw the trilogy and it got the least laughs of the three by far. I mean c'mon, Joker alone had a bazillion more laughs than anything in this.

He said funnest, not that that's actually a word.

I don't this weekend will be affected very much. Too many advance tickets sold and people who wanted to see it will go and see it. I think this tragedy will probably make a person think twice about attending midnight shows for an event film. Cause really that's when the most loonies appear.

Why? The death penalty is the easy way out. His punishment must be more severe. Having to live a lifetime in prison with no freedom and a guilty conscious is the harder way. When his life has passed him by and he has rotted away mentally and physically in a cell he has my permission to die.

VERY NICELY SAID!