Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Oh man, one of my friends who I went to the midnight screening of DH2 with last year at the Century 16 theater where the shooting took place has just reminded me that we were indeed in theater 9, the very theater where the shooting happened. I feel sick. :unsure:

If that doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, then I don't know what will. :o:(
  • Like 1

Oh man, one of my friends who I went to the midnight screening of DH2 with last year at the Century 16 theater where the shooting took place has just reminded me that we were indeed in theater 9, the very theater where the shooting happened. I feel sick. :unsure:

Wow. O.O

If that doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, then I don't know what will. :o:(

Tell me about it. I knew we were in 9 or 10 cause those are the big theaters but couldn't remember. But my friend goes there more often and says 9 is the one on the left and I remember we were indeed on the left. Yuck. Edited by MovieMan89

Tell me about it. I knew we were in 9 or 10 cause those are the big theaters but couldn't remember. But my friend goes there more often and says 9 is the one on the left and I remember we were indeed on the left. Yuck.

Geez, I'm sure that hits way too close to home for you. :(

Don't know if Nolan is superstitious but maybe he won't want to touch anything Batman-related in the future.(even JusticeLeague)If ComicCon was to happen now, talks in the alleys would be all about this.

Tell me about it. I knew we were in 9 or 10 cause those are the big theaters but couldn't remember. But my friend goes there more often and says 9 is the one on the left and I remember we were indeed on the left. Yuck.

Oh man. That's haunting.
  • Like 1

That is just awful.

I'm sorry if I offended you or made light of this tragedy. I've already discussed my personal feelings about it. But it's true. At the end of the day I think TDKR will be fine.