Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I thought all the actors did a great job. They were let down by a lack of focus.

Not Cotillard, she was absolutely dreadful. I thought she was "meh" on viewing one, but now she's just dreadful.
  • Like 1

Why would you expect it? TDK is one of my top 25 films of all time? I thought this film would be brilliant. I'd give it a 6.

Idk, just did for some reason. I'm glad you at least give it a 6. I didn't going in expecting Tdk and the payoff was great because of it

No, the tragedy is not. No one is staying away in New York and Florida because someone got shot in Colorado.

That's a shallow way to look at it.

It was a theatre massacre. Not a random shooting on the street. Of-course it's going to effect some people's plans to go out and TDKR.

Edited by Heretic

I have to respectfully disagree with your opinion. The midnight to Friday ratio is telling me otherwise.

So the second biggest opening day of all time is a bad ratio? lol...ok.How about there is an insane rush factor to this, just like there was with Twilights.

There was no way this movie would live to TDK. I have a feeling I won't like the it very much either.

Exactly. I knew this months ago so thankfully I'm not really disappointed. I am however a bit surprised that it failed to even live up to Begins for me, but then again I had forgotten just how good Begins really is until I saw it again last night.

How does TDKR do 180m off of a 50m OD(not including midnights here)? It would have to do 50m saturday and stay completely flat on sunday.

Because that 80M figure probably isn't accurate, it's going up, West Coast as I said is stronger than the East Coast. Should end up around 85+M I think.Oh, and when Nikki buys out rth's estimates company, he should get her a calculator as a gift. God knows she needs one. Edited by riczhang