Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

That's a lousy number but expected after the shooting. If walkups don't improve then TDKR might have hard time passing TDK's OW, which would suck. James Holmes, ruined the great triumphant ending to the trilogy and once again; I hope that mother fucker burns in hell.

Well I hope he burns in hell for killing ten people, wounding scores more and ruining thousands of lives.

So this did barely above Eclipse post-midnight?BULLCRAP. The shooting has had an absolutely huge effect.

Or no joker and no death of Heath had a big effect.

That's a lousy number but expected after the shooting. If walkups don't improve then TDKR might have hard time passing TDK's OW, which would suck. James Holmes, ruined the great triumphant ending to the trilogy and once again; I hope that mother fucker burns in hell.

James Holmes has already won. He will be forever remembered as the "Batman killer". Within the next year American media will insure we'll know everything about him, including the size of his penis.