Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

If the shooting really is to blame for these numbers, then what makes people think it will recover? Its not like the media is going to stop reporting on it after this weekend. If anything the media like it always does, will milk this story for weeks and maybe even months.

It wasn't Warners fault. They shouldn't have to pay anything to the victims.

You are correct that WB or TDKR is no way responsible for some lunatic. But it would not hurt them if they donated some money. It would be great PR also for them.

If the shooting really is to blame for these numbers, then what makes people think it will recover? Its not like the media is going to stop reporting on it after this weekend. If anything the media like it always does, will milk this story for weeks and maybe even months.

The killer was taken alive. He is going to be in court for months.This thing isn't going away any time soon.

The media will milk it but hopefully people will eventually tune it out and realize that it was an isolated incident. I could be wrong, of course, but that's my hope.

Oh yeah. Several hand to hand combat action scenes are just awesome? If I wanted fantastic hand to hand combat sequences, I would go re watch any one of he three Bourne movies.

The action scenes were basically hand to hand combat where the individuals involved trade punches until one of them drops. Some might think it's unfair to compare the action to something like Avengers (I don't) but the damning thing is THE ACTION IS WORSE THAN TDK. There is no excuse for that.