Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

THIS. Some friends, coworkers and I also discussed this very topic. Parenting...it's a lost art. Common social decency is just gone. From ringtones, to texting to bringing infants and kids to a midnight movie that lasts for 3 hours. WHAT THE FUCK.If I had seen a 6yr old in line I'd have gone to the theater manager. Kids are as unpredictable as a dog, hell some dogs mind better, at a decent hour movie let alone midnight. What happens when the 3mo old is ready for the 2am feeding? Crying, whining at the mid point of the movie.Those are two victims that need not even be on the list cause they never should've been there in the first place.

Who the hell are you to criticize a parent for bringing their six year old to the theater? Informing the manager, too? Plenty of six year olds are well behaved. I could take my six year old cousin to a midnight showing and she'd be perfectly fine.

The biggest reaction from the crowd was when The Hobbit trailer played.

We didn't get Hobbit. Biggest reaction was for BD1 but that was a huge negative reaction. Positive reaction is probably split between Bourne and MoS

Who the hell are you to criticize a parent for bringing their six year old to the theater? Informing the manager, too? Plenty of six year olds are well behaved. I could take my six year old cousin to a midnight showing and she'd be perfectly fine.

I'm the guy whose seen too many misbehaved kids in a movie acting out that's who the hell I am. She'd be going to her swim lessons on Tuesday if she were home getting sleep like a growing child needs instead of at a very adult oriented film. Don't give me that it's PG-13 shit either we all know the themes are deeper than the rating implies. It's not Ice Age 4 for god's sake. She isn't even remotely age appropriate for the film.

I'm amazed at the number of ways you'll be able to see the Hobbit. 24fps 48fps 2D 3D 3D IMAX IMAX LIEMAX Finger puppets Interpretive dance and mime.

No Smell-O-Vision, though. Tragic.
  • Like 1

I'm the guy whose seen too many misbehaved kids in a movie acting out that's who the hell I am. She'd be going to her swim lessons on Tuesday if she were home getting sleep like a growing child needs instead of at a very adult oriented film. Don't give me that it's PG-13 shit either we all know the themes are deeper than the rating implies. It's not Ice Age 4 for god's sake. She isn't even remotely age appropriate for the film.

I agree 6 is way too young to see these particular films.As for the 3 month old, I wouldn't take a child that young to see Winnie the Pooh.