Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

That will not stop him. In his eyes he was right about TA and TDKR so far. He will never stop talking about this summer.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.Seems like he bothers some of you. Why? It's just another guy with an opinion.

If BKB comes back and starts bragging because of the Colorado shootings I'm pretty sure he'll get suspended again...

The guy should have been banned forever.
  • Like 1

This really is heartbreaking.I'm just stunned. Never in a million years did I think this'd open below TDK, and now with the way it seems to be going, SM3.

This.

If BKB comes back and starts bragging because of the Colorado shootings I'm pretty sure he'll get suspended again...

He´s suspended for 6 months

If there is any kind of major shooting impact, it will only decrease as time goes on and media coverage dies down. Out of sight, out of mind. By that time, TDKR has been out in theaters for multiple weeks. Die-hard fans will have already gone to see the film, and the casual crowd now has further options of TBL and TE2, which will just be coming out. I just don't see how TDKR's legs are helped in any scenario is there is indeed a negative impact on OW from the shooting. We'll see though.

Yes, you are right. The casual movie goer who si scared to go tot he movies because of a murderer will go see even more violent films in Bourne and The Expendables instead.

Posted Image

I think you touch on a point that hasn't been addressed too much: while yes, some people will skip TDKR because it is the movie associated with the tragedy, and yes, some people are going to be skipping movie theaters in general for awhile, there are also those who don't want to watch a violent movie of any kind right now. Does anyone remember the Red Dragon debacle in 2002? Similar situation.

What happen with Red Dragon?