Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Only because they wasted (or at the very least failed to make good use of/tried to do too much with ) it's already long running time.

I completely agree.The problem is not the running time. It is how effectively the running time is utilized. Edited by jb007

Sure it does. It builds muscle which gets rid of fat.

Excess protein can still be stored as fat and your muscle building capabilities depend on your genetics and training regime. Yes muscle does help to burn fat but its not just a case of more protein less carbs....its a balance of carbs and proteins with fats.Sorry....went all personal trainer there for a second.So....TDKR.....how much it make

Are reactions to Man of Steel trailer negative? It's not even a real trailer.. I found it pretty exhilarating to be honest.

Got the weirdest response at my screening. No one knew what the hell it was than when the title came up mutters of 'Ooooooh that's what it is' flooded screening.

Are reactions to Man of Steel trailer negative? It's not even a real trailer.. I found it pretty exhilarating to be honest.

I don't think it was a very effective trailer. I think WB hopes Superman is still as iconic as it was say 20 years ago, but the fact of the matter is that it's not. There's nothing here to indicate why this will be better than Superman Returns or why the audience should care other than there's another Superman coming
  • Like 2

I thought MoS teaser was excellent. Comic-Con footage shows more, but they are both good, but they probably should have used the CC footage for the trailer. Even though I appreciate the teaser, I can see why many don't.

I don't know man. I just posted 300 trailer because 300 passed on TV last night and I searched the trailer on youtube. One of the best trailers EVER, and I now understand why it was such a smashing hit. The sequel will fail like Wrath failed, tho. Edited by CJohn

The Comicon trailer had good reactions in the MOS thread, the teaser not so much. Why do you discuss it here?

I don't think it was a very effective trailer. I think WB hopes Superman is still as iconic as it was say 20 years ago, but the fact of the matter is that it's not. There's nothing here to indicate why this will be better than Superman Returns or why the audience should care other than there's another Superman coming

I agree. WB really needs to up the ante with their marketing, especially if they want successful DC films like Disney has a successful Marvel franchise.

In my showing yes. People laughed throughout the entire trailer.

This is just silly now. Where are the cock-a-doo-dy numbers for TDKR?

My guess is WB doesn't want media attention on the numbers. They don't want people to realize they made a lot of money when many innocents were lost. I don't know, honestly.

In my showing yes. People laughed throughout the entire trailer.

I don't understand why WB didn't released the same trailer they showed in Comic-Con but whatever.