Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Whoever wrote "Let's get back to box office" in the thread title should be ashamed.Its impossible to talk about the numbers without mentioning it.TDKR's box office has been overshadowed by this and always will be. It can't be ignored, nor should users of this forum be actively encouraged to ignore it by moderators.

I wrote it and I'm not ashamed. I asked the members here if anyone had any objections. No one did and several thanked me for the title change. Box office is still what we do here. It's still worth talking about.
  • Like 6

Whoever wrote "Let's get back to box office" in the thread title should be ashamed.Its impossible to talk about the numbers without mentioning it.TDKR's box office has been overshadowed by this and always will be. It can't be ignored, nor should users of this forum be actively encouraged to ignore it by moderators.

I call bullshit on that, the guy probebly was off in the head or wanted attention, and i for one till i find out what the hell happend will not even consider it and just feel really sorry for those who suffered and their famalies.

I know this is my first post, so I don't want to come off as a jerk off the bat, but a lot of us, myself included, come here to get updated on box office performances. And many of us, I'm sure, are members of other message boards with other interests. All of these places have parts of the site dedicated to discuss different things. There is a place to discuss this horrible event, but the box office performance thread of a very anticipated movie is not that place. Earlier in the thread was completely understandable because it was all happening in real time. Now is the time to move that discussion elsewhere. Edited by firenskill2000
  • Like 4

Biggest superhero midnightBiggest 3rd part of a franchise midnightBiggest 2012 midnight2nd biggest WB midnight2nd biggest july midnight

Not a record!

Biggest superhero midnight

Biggest 3rd part of a franchise midnight

Biggest 2012 midnight

2nd biggest WB midnight

2nd biggest july midnight

Wouldn't it be the second? Eclipse made 31M, I think.
  • Like 1

If AVENGERS only managed $62m with 3D I don't see how TDKR can sniff $60m without, unless sellouts/shows just absolutely explode.

Didn't TDK do $17m in midnights, and therefore $50m during Friday 4 years ago? I don't see $60m today with far more screenings being unattainable.

If Hans Zimmer score can't get you pumped nothing will!! It's STILL ringing in my ears! Dun-dun- dunn dunn dun dunn- daa dunn dun dunn DUNNN!

I listen to the soundtrack on my way to the midnight showing.OW will be effected by the shooting.Anyways after walking movie there some little girl she must been 10 or something. She the movie was confusing and she was really confused on what autopilot is or what it was?

Roman Polanski may be one of the greatest directors of all time, but he's also a fucking coward.

Cowards are good, nice people compared to Roman Polanski. The accusations against him, which he refuses to face, are horrendous and extremely disturbing.
  • Like 1