CJohn

Minions | 7.10.2015 | Crosses 1 BILLION Worldwide. Beats Toy Story 3 on the all-time chart.

As much as I want Inside Out to beat this, it looks like a lot of fun.

Hell, I'm seeing it. It's going to be cute and harmless fun at the very least. I don't like that Illumination has become lazier since their beginnings, though. DM2 quite possibly had one of the most messy and unnecessarily convoluted stories I've seen in an animated film in this era, and they don't fix obvious missteps because they don't have to. That's kind of sad.

Jesse and goldenstate5, how about we just agree to disagree and move on. Clearly you both have your opinions, which is fine, but some things have been said that shouldn't have been. There's always the "ignore button" option as well. :)

I said my piece, and am moving on.

I forgot about the ignore function, I'd like to enjoy this forum more so I'll take on that offer.

I'm all for rooting for franchises you enjoy, but anyone who wishes for misfortune on Pixar should have their humanity card revoked

baumer and James are an interesting folk

I'll see this if I have time for a matinee; Inside Out is an opening weekend deal for me. Couldn't have any bigger different levels of interest