Moviedweeb

The last five films you've seen

Get Low - great performance by Duvall, good film but otherwise not so memorableDrag Me to Hell - very tongue and check, fun with solid thrillsThe Squid and the Whale - excellent and amazing combination of humor and sensitivityHard Candy - very intense with great performancesStrangers on a Train - absolute classic, should have seen it sooner

Edited by Clavius
  • Like 2

Seven - GreatAbove the Law - A true story and a really awesome movie, and Michael Madsen is great actor.The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Very gritty, but I liked itThe Getaway - CoolGame Change(lol!) - I can see Russia from my house! Woody Harrelson was hysterical in this.

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Madagáscar 3 - Best animation of the year so far and the best of the 3Rock of Ages - Supporting cast and the musics were all great, the protagonists and his story sucks30 Days of Night - Very cool horror movie to see at homeMagic Mike - Guys stripping, guys stripping everywhereMax Payne - Meh, Walhberg is better than this.

Seven - GreatAbove the Law - A true story and a really awesome movie, and Michael Madsen is great actor.The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Very gritty, but I liked itThe Getaway - CoolGame Change(lol!) - I can see Russia from my house! Woody Harrelson was hysterical in this.

I watched both seven and TGWTDT. Seven is really a great film (one of Morgan Freeman's best performances; understated and subtle) and I liked Dragon Tatto but didn't love it.

I'd love to hear some brief thoughts about the films as well.

Batman Begins - Really awesome, Scarecrow is one of the series best villains imo, it's my least favourite of the 3 but probably has the best toneDark Knight - Heath Ledger as the Joker is my favourite acting performance in any movie. At the time I first saw it it was probably my favourite movie of all time (Now I don't really have a favourite). Very symbolic and a great plot. I loved the entire thing.Dark Knight Rises - I went in expecting it to be much worse than it was thanks to all the negative comments on this forum about it but it's way better than people give it credit for and Bane is also an interesting villain, hard to understand at times but still a good performance. I'd probably say it's on par with the The Dark Knight.Inception - One of my all-time favourite movies. A complex and intricate plot and world with great plot twists and characters. The level of detail in it is quite astounding.Spider-man 3 - yeah.... it wasn't all that good...
  • Like 1

Blade Runner - (I had never seen it so I gave it a shot.) By the end, my reaction was just : WTF?The Runaways - Good, its bittersweet at the end, but I enjoyed it.The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman ruled. Bane sucked. Shooting dampened my spirits a bit, but a great ending to the trilogy.The Dark Knight - Amazing.Batman Begins - Awesome.

Dark Knight RisesDark Knight RisesDark Knight Rises :DThe Expendables- terrible Crazy Stupid Love- seen it before, but pretty decent depending on which character is on screenSavages- AwesomeThe Fifth Element- I liked it but it hasn't aged very well; hard to believe this came out the same year as Titanic

Edited by The aDIM Legacy
  • Like 1

Cowboys and Aliens: Fucking shitReal Steel: Severe awesomeColumbiana: Pretty good actuallyAirplane!: An absolute classic!Coming To America: Eddie Murphy's finest hour.

Lol Cowboys and Aliens.... nice one Jon Favreau. He really dropped the ball with that one and Iron Man 2.Columbiana was a great comedy. Edited by Shpongle

Chronicle- Hugely entertaining, if a bit shortCasa De mi Padre- UnfunnyTDKR- Flawed but a really satisfying end to a trilogyBowling for Columbine- Manipulative, sure, but also very effective filmmakingZoolander- Silly, silly, silly movie. I love it

The Watch- disappointedBatman Begins: even better than I rememberTDK: Still fucking awesomeTDKR: an ambitious failureFriday the 13th part V: Was just in the mood.

TASM - enjoyed it. better than that crap fest Spider-man 3Batman Begins - Favorite Batman movie. Felt like watching it before I saw.....TDKR - Really liked this movie. Actually liked it more than TDK. Yes, I just said that. Hellraiser - Watched this at work with a co-worker of mine a couple of nights ago. He had never seen it before. We're gonna work our way through all of them.Dragon's Forever - This is one of my favorite Jackie Chan movies. The climatic fight sequence is fantastic.

TDK - I finally watched this move for a second time (I just was too depressed after watching it in the theater). I admit that it was better the second time; I really enjoyed the the truck chase scene.TDKR - Enjoyed the movie, thought it had a few too many plot elments and Bane was a little hard to understand in a few places. Watching it again tomorrow as I'm still unsure of my final verdict.National Treasure - A favorite movie for my wife and I; fun movie :)The Wizard of Oz - Classic; enjoyed watching it with my kidsThe Prestige - Had to watch this after seeing some of the review from people on this site. I was not disappoined, defininately keptyou thinking throughout the movie.

• Like 1