baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I don't get why some of BKB's innocuous antics like posting in bold bug some of you guys so much. Some of you react to him like he is a mad scientist working in a lab with you and he just created a panacea for all the worlds ills, then erased the formula from his files, dumped it down the toilet and is now bragging about it to all of you. You make him out to be a monster when he really for the most part is a guy who doesn't like LOTR and Nolan. You have made him more than he really is.

:rofl:

He is a pain in the ass, always saying the same nonsense shit, and not reading our posts correctly. :P

And the bold thing is really annoying.

• Like 1

NBC Has Best Opening Ceremony Overnight Rating for Non-U.S. Olympics Ever

23.0 Rating and 40 Share is 7% Higher than Beijing, 28% Higher than Athens and 24% Higher than Sydney

I'd say that it probably had quite an effect on yesterday, tomorrow's bump should be big.

It probably lost that $1 - $1.5M it was predicted to make yesterday. Edited by EaZze

Go on Twitter sometime and get back to me about the supposed mixed/negative WOM...

I don't have to. I have this other thing called friends, colleagues and other people that I know, you know real people. And it is definitely mixed.

Official FRI est on #TDKR $18.05M, hard 76% fall. Heading to about $58M wknd, $283M 10day. Maybe $425M dom final.

https://twitter.com/...214237828980737

Quick question guys:

So RTH, who is pretty reliable, earlier gave a range of 17.2 to 17.6 and looks like other reliable sources say 18. Which is more accurate? ERC because they gave a later estimate or RTH just because of past estimates?

Also, looks like the Olympics Opening Ceremony did better than 2008.

Rating's of Opening Ceremony up 23% household share, up7% and the western cities like SD and Denver had higher share than urban averages. Guess it had a bigger impact than some people thought.

• Founder / Operator

BKB brings it upon himself. That simple. If he could play nice with others, he'd be more well-liked.And less reported, for that matter.Its naive to think he doesn't push people's buttons on purpose.

• Like 2

It's amazing how many people outside of the United States are so out of touch with how much the shooting is negatively impacting TDKR and the box office overall. EVERY movie is down, EVERY movie is being hurt, drops last weekend (and maybe this) were terrible, The Watch is bombing horribly (more so than a normal bombing), this is not simply a case of "well maybe people just don't like TDKR that much and it's not getting good wom", those comments are based on personal feelings about the movie and being out of touch about the shootings and not understanding the impact it's having. (yesterday was also partly cause of olympics opening ceremony...still completely unrelated to bad wom, and impacted all movies)

• Like 7

I don't get why some of BKB's innocuous antics like posting in bold bug some of you guys so much. Some of you react to him like he is a mad scientist working in a lab with you and he just created a panacea for all the worlds ills, then erased the formula from his files, dumped it down the toilet and is now bragging about it to all of you. You make him out to be a monster when he really for the most part is a guy who doesn't like LOTR and Nolan. You have made him more than he really is.

People have made his persona bigger then it really is. It's not really that hard to ignore him but people like to have arguments with him for the sake of arguing with him.

1 incident can change so many things. How were numbers after 9/11? I can only imagine they were worse.

Here's the weekend of 9/11, which you can see movies really didn't take a hit that much. The openers weren't that high profile to begin with but the drops are pretty good for most films.

Quick question guys: So RTH, who is pretty reliable, earlier gave a range of 17.2 to 17.6 and looks like other reliable sources say 18. Which is more accurate? ERC because they gave a later estimate or RTH just because of past estimates?

18M is from WB itself, so it is more reliable.......But I won't be surprised if actuals go down.......

Quick question guys: So RTH, who is pretty reliable, earlier gave a range of 17.2 to 17.6 and looks like other reliable sources say 18. Which is more accurate? ERC because they gave a later estimate or RTH just because of past estimates?

Rth is the most accurate source we have, he may be off, but never by more than a few percentage points.

I don't have to. I have this other thing called friends, colleagues and other people that I know, you know real people. And it is definitely mixed.

Small sample size. And personally, nearly all my friends and colleagues loved it.