baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Batman domination.It comes as no surprises. All the new releases in the coming weeks are going to bomb, all because of the shooting. TDKR should spend 4 weekends at no 1.

What? Bourne should top it at weekend #4. We'll see about Total Recall, but I'm giving the edge to TDKR there as well.

What? Bourne should top it at weekend #4. We'll see about Total Recall, but I'm giving the edge to TDKR there as well.

Bourne is gonna bomb too. What's the latest tracking for this btw?

I will wait for Nikki before making any comments about those numbers.

Don't expect a lot of Nikki unless the numbers indicate that everyone is afraid of going to the theater. 65m does not indicate that. Although 15m from The Watch may be enough for a headline. ;)

Batman domination.It comes as no surprises. All the new releases in the coming weeks are going to bomb, all because of the shooting. TDKR should spend 4 weekends at no 1.

Total Recall should beat it next weekend unless it's a megabomb or TDKR has some insane third weekend hold. Otherwise Bourne will beat it for sure. Either way no chance it gets 4 weekends at #1.

Total Recall should beat it next weekend unless it's a megabomb or TDKR has some insane third weekend hold. Otherwise Bourne will beat it for sure. Either way no chance it gets 4 weekends at #1.

Total Recall will be a megabomb. Bourne won't win because The Campaign will open over it.

Megabomb status is definitely possible for Recall. Agree about Bourne though.

Bourne is gonna bomb too. What's the latest tracking for this btw?

Not sure if there's tracking for Bourne, but TDKR will be doing around 20m by Weekend #4. Bourne is not doing less than that. Should open to 30m at minimum

I think TDKR does about 35m for the 3rd weekend....Total Recall might not do that. I thought some kind of tracking was saying somewhere in the 20s but I could be wrong

Bourne is a violent movie featuring lots if guns, gunfire. Not the kind of film you would want to watch in the aftermath of a horrible shooting massacre.Total recall for me is this year's Conan the Barbarian. What was Conan's opening? Total recall should do similar numbers.