baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

If the definition of trolling is not sharing your opinion, then you are correct.

You can say that about everyone, the best and the worst, but trolls have opinions too, not that baumer is a consistent troll like bkb and ijack

450m/1.1B sounds like a "normal quick-kill mega-blockbuster" to me. :rolleyes:

That number is what I'm thinking right now. And if it finally gets a release in China it can reach 1.15 billion, reaching #5 all time worldwide :)

Fantastic article. Very well written and I agree with about 90% of it.

While I disagree with a few things said(especially about long term legs), I do find it refreshing to see an article stating that TDKR may just be acting more like it would have than being majorly affected by the shooting. I expected a higher OW, but other than that, it's doing pretty much what I figured it would. As I've stated before, I think the effect could be in the 10-15% range, but that number is quickly dwindling, WB may lose 25-40m due to the shooting, IMO.
  • Like 2

While I disagree with a few things said(especially about long term legs), I do find it refreshing to see an article stating that TDKR may just be acting more like it would have than being majorly affected by the shooting. I expected a higher OW, but other than that, it's doing pretty much what I figured it would. As I've stated before, I think the effect could be in the 10-15% range, but that number is quickly dwindling, WB may lose 25-40m due to the shooting, IMO.

The best news is it seems to not be affecting overseas grosses.