baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Only 21% drop, not bad. The projected Sunday drop was too optimistic.The Sunday is 83.7% of TDK. If it follows TDK exactly from here on, it will finish with 469M. That is the high end.The Sunday is also 135.6% of DH2. If it follows DH2 exactly from here on, it will finish with 433M. That is the low end.So expecting a finish in 450M region.

Only 21% drop, not bad. The projected Sunday drop was too optimistic.The Sunday is 83.7% of TDK. If it follows TDK exactly from here on, it will finish with 469M. That is the high end.The Sunday is also 135.6% of DH2. If it follows DH2 exactly from here on, it will finish with 433M. That is the low end.So expecting a finish in 450M region.

$450M finish will be good all things considered! I hope it reaches that and it will pass $1B WW.

Bane's voice IS ridiculous. He sounded really really goofy IMO

They should of kept the voice in the prologue. Sounded more real and menacing, i think the complains made them robotic his voice to make it more clearer. Edited by zlazer
  • Like 1

No problems with his voice for me.Although in the Beginning my wife thought his voice sounded like Sean Connery...!?

Edited by EaZze

TDK legs is NOT the high end, and the notion that Potter legs can somehow be applied to Batman is laughable. :rolleyes:

I'm still not over The Tree of Life (the most beautiful film of all time) losing to Hugo. That really grates me.

What's up with americans and hyperboles ?Inferioty complex towards Europe ???"Of all time ?"